Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Soccer Sweeties





Yay! We started soccer last week!

Justin's practice began a week before the girls' did. He had 2 sessions before it was the girls' turn to practice. Lexi cried both times. "I want to play soccer game!" In truth, she just wanted to put on the shin guards and special socks. About 15 minutes into her first practice, she told me she didn't want to play "soccer game" anymore. So there you go.

They're just super cute though and, for the most part, they're really enjoying it. However....... it does seem that we'll be needing to work on jumping jacks as soon as possible.




The little guy in the white long sleeve shirt... the one who appears to be swatting at flies... yep, that would be Justin.

3 comments:

Bridget =) said...

Hahaha! Oh, man those videos are too funny =)
Hooray for soccer season, I want to come watch!

Janice said...

Oh what a riot!! Would love to see this in person. Enjoy these times they grow up so fast.

Kristyna. said...

Ahh...kids and jumping jacks. That one always cracks me up. Our computer was bus-ti-cated and I was worried I missed a lot in the life of the Mocabees! Glad to be part of it again! :D Will we be seeing you all on the 18th?