Friday, October 5, 2007

Have a Heart

"Hey! I thought that Voronezh Adoption Official was supposed to be back from vacation in September!?"

Yeah. Me too.

So, I found out today, that apparently the man... no, let me rephrase that... the one and only man... who gives out the referrals in Voronezh is out sick. Diagnosis... heart problems. I have no idea what that means. The whole process has actually felt a bit heartLESS at times. Who knew those adoption guys in Russia were walking around with real, live, at least partially beating hearts!?

I know my blog has been a little sleepy lately. I'll try to do better. Let's see. If there's no adoption news, I could post...

my grocery list... (must remember salad dressing this time!)
soccer scores... (APU women's soccer is ranked #2 in the nation...that's just good coaching)
weekend agenda... (the Omegas are coming for a Disneyland visit!)
Cubs schedule... (gotta win 3 in a row... otherwise, see ya in 2008)

Have a great weekend all. If you think about it, say a prayer for our waiting children.
I've never even met them, but I sure miss them right now.

2 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

yeah! I'm glad to finally get your site address right. a page was coming up, but not complete!

Anonymous said...

Heartless at times,
Priceless when all comes through.