Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

I know. I know. To say I'm behind on my blogging is an understatement. So, while I'm trying to sort through my hundreds of Disneyland pix (Yes! We went to Disneyland!) and Easter pix, here's a look back at a rainy day in February.

Justin and Natalie go to preschool a couple of mornings each week. For a few hours, Lexi and I have some special one on one time. Well, if you count Molly... one on one on one... the dog usually tags along.

Lexi had a fabulous time splish splashing through the puddles in our neighborhood. At first, she was a bit startled when she realized her feet were getting wet, but it didn't hold her back for long.

One thing about Lexi: She is always ready for an adventure.







2 comments:

Janice said...

One thing you have to say about Lexi is she enjoys life to the fullest. We all could take a lesson from this little one!! Also, I loved the Disney video it brought back such great memories of when we took our kids to the Magic Kingdom for the first time.
Love to all!
Janice

Kristyna. said...

You are such a super cool mom letting your child play in the puddles! Way cool! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the Disneyland pics!