Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Natalie and Lexi's First Dance Recital

Natalie and Lexi performed in their first dance recital last Friday.

I was more than a little overwhelmed by the amount of sequins and glitter involved in the costumes! Then, of course, there was the hair primping and make up application. Yikes. Lipstick and blush on a four year old kind of makes me cringe, but I had some good moral support. (Thanks Gaby!)

In the end, the girls were super adorable! They danced their sweet little hearts out. Afterward, Justin gave them each a bouquet of flowers. Glowing. I think that pretty much describes the faces of our tiny dancers.

I'm also pretty sure they had their very own cheering section!
I'm beyond grateful that our kids have so many people in their lives who love on them.










2 comments:

Rebecca Street said...

So cute! You all sure have come a long way. Miss you...

Anonymous said...

you're welcome! such a great evening... never thought a dance recital could be so funny. :)