Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First Day in Krasnoyarsk

Hi Everyone! We're in Krasnoyarsk, safe and sound... oh, don't forget cold and exhausted! We had our Ministry of Education appointment today and after that, we were able to visit the little boy's orphanage. It was a wonderful day! He's amazing. We had a very special visit of nearly 3 hours. Tomorrow we go see the little girls.

We know we are surrounded by your thoughts and prayers. We continue to see God's protection and grace every step of the way. More to come...


Little soccer field in the orphanage playground and our view from the plane over Moscow.

3 comments:

Rebecca Street said...

I have been waiting to hear an update from you since you left. I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Praying for you both and the journey that God has planned for you all.

Armando Omega said...

Gee and Scott,

Mia and I have been thinking about your journey and praying that your experience will be all that your experience will be all that you two hoped for and more.

Be well my friends. I hope Scotty is feeling better.

Your friend,

Mo

Anonymous said...

We are sooo glad you arrived safely. We have been praying for you like crazy. I hope you update your blog often! Per your Lists and Piles Collide entry, I found more things we have in common!!! I have a list for everything and I am a chronic return shopper!

God bless you!
Kacie