Monday, March 10, 2008

Just a little name change

As they used to say at Westminster Woods Summer Camp,
"ANNOUNCEMENTS! ANNOUNCEMENTS! ANOW-OW-NCEMENTS!!!"
For my pals who go waaaay back... you get it! ;)

But really, I do have a little something to fill you in on. Just a little name change...no, not a change... just a variation of the original.

Attention everyone: The part of Aly (our youngest), will now be played by Lexi!

Really, we're keeping her Russian name of Aleksandra, but we've decided to go with Lexi as the nickname. The NatALIE and ALY never sounded quite right to us. So, Lexi it is! Besides, I really like making cursive L's!

I do have one more MAJOR, 4 WHEELED, HEATED SEATS, type of announcement, but you'll have to check back for that one!

2 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

Could you be more middle school teacherish???? you like making cursive Ls? I completely get it -- I like making cursive H's-- a lot like the l, but sideways :)

Lexi -- very cute.

And I'm waiting for the 4 wheel, heated seat announcement -- what could it be??? Did you hold out? Did Scott cave?

Bryn said...

Um, you are stinkin hilarious!!! I need to make myself a little reminder to keep checking your blog because it ALWAYS makes me smile.
I can't wait to hear about the major announcement. I'm already coming to my own conclusion...BMW Roadster? Porsche Boxter? MG?