Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Did you see Natalie's hair?"

"Did you see Natalie's hair?!"

That was the question Scott posed to me when I came home the other day. My response, "Wow, a braid... sort of."

I was out of the house early Saturday morning, so Scott got to try his hand at doing the girls' hair. I'm told it took a few tries, but he managed a braid in Natalie's hair. Apparently, a few attempts into this tricky hairstyle, Natalie told him, "It's okay, mama will fix it." :)

Lexi got no accessories, just a nice brushing.

Good try Papa. It makes me smile to imagine you holed up in the bathroom, with a box full of ribbon and twisty hair bands... and our two little girls trying to figure out what you're doing to their hair! I bet it was a sweet moment... or hour.

5 comments:

Rebecca Street said...

Scott! I am SERIOUSLY impressed! How amazing that you even attempted it, and i think it looks great. What a great Papa you are. :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great braid Moc! Can you braid my hair before our next game please?! =)

Amanda said...

Our girls have been home 2 years (with hair the entire time) and my husband has yet to even manage a pony tail. I am very impressed!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I am truly impressed! I'm convinced that one of the reasons God blessed us with TWO SONS rather than a daughter is that I hate MY hair and I definately don't have the gift to fix anyone else's.... GREAT JOB SCOTT!!!!

Melanie Pinkus said...

wow cuz, nice job! I think Brian managed a pony tail but never a braid! Usually they just go out with crazy hair if I'm not with them. How adorable you all are. Thanks for keeping us involved with your lives still. Yes, I'm still addicted. Love you guys!