Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Kiss

We went to visit Justin this morning. Another good visit. When it was time to leave, he took both of us by the hand. We walked downstairs to the front door. He first turned to give me a hug, then before let go, a kiss on the cheek... Time froze for just a moment. We've given him lots of hugs and kisses, but this was the first time he initiated it. Scott got his big hug and kiss right after. It was very special.

We leave in a few minutes to see the girls. Hoping for little breakthroughs with them... and less obnoxious outfits ;)

Have I mentioned that I love our family? I can't wait until we can all be together.

Next post I'll have to tell you all about the huge holiday celebration here yesterday. It was wild!

Off to see the girls! Pa ka! (bye!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet and precious....I imagine both of you melting...nothing like a kiss from your child :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome to hear! I have been enjoying reading your entries. Makes me feel like I'm there with you guys. So what was the holiday celebration like? Would love to hear about that too! Take care and know that you are in our prayers.

parkadoption said...

You'll remember that kiss forever. How wonderful!

Jeremy